Regards testers incentive

There should be certain tokens for testers…

31 Likes

Yes agree with you!!!

11 Likes

Hi and welcome to the Taiko community forum!

Yes, you’re largely right!

For the alpha-1 testnet, people were incentivized to swap, deploy contracts, and do other testnet stuff. They got a commemorative NFT for that (or will get it once mainnet launches). For the alpha-2 testnet, people were incentivized to run prover nodes. They got USDC rewards.

In other words, each testnet has a different goal and so incentives change according to that goal. We’re nearing the launch of the alpha-3 testnet, and I’m sure there will be some kind of incentive to use it. After that, we’ll have more testnets with different incentives.

Hope to see you testing out Taiko once alpha-3 launches!

22 Likes

I strongly agree with what you said, let’s see what this testnet reward will be like :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Cant wait to try alpha 3 testnet :grin: :heart_on_fire:

8 Likes

for node ?
what about web testers, do they get rewards too?

10 Likes

Is this an open discussion looking for ideas?

5 Likes

Let’s see how it goes. I feel so as well.

1 Like

it’d be great to reward the tester…

1 Like

Testers invested their time and resources to help improve the network. Some reward would incentivize users to continue using on Mainnet after launch.
I believe Taiko wouldn’t do the same as Suisc*m.

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing up this. This would certainly motivate the testers to dive in when alpha testnet 3 launches.

2 Likes

Let’s see what the team has in store for all of us :grin:

5 Likes

Just as you have said. Let’s keep our fingers crossed :blush:

5 Likes

Hello, I just joined the Taiko community today.

What have I missed and what can I do to keep up

Thank you guys… Waiting for your feedback

4 Likes

Welcome!
Taiko testnets 1 & 2 have had their runs already, thats the main thing youve missed. But the 3rd alpha testnet should be kicking off in the coming weeks, so youre still plenty early with this project.

Theres some good posts on the blog, worth a read ahead of the next steps for Taiko for sure. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Each journey has its own phase. At the end wagmi to us all.

2 Likes

How do one knows if he is qualifiy for an incentive
I did the, swap, bridging and contract deployment stuffs, now how do i know got in on the incentive?