Taiko Tuesday is a community-driven bi-weekly newsletter covering the ins and outs of Taiko, a decentralized Ethereum-equivalent validity rollup.
Let’s get into it!
- Total transactions: 3,062,513.
- Total blocks: 720,177.
- Average block time: 4.2 seconds.
- Total wallet addresses: 400,480
- Total unique provers: 2,119.
- Total unique proposers: 4,971.
More stats: https://explorer.jolnir.taiko.xyz.
- Taiko is sponsoring H.E.R. DAO scholarships for those interested in participating in the upcoming Devconnect events.
- Taiko participated in the ETHKL hackathon last weekend.
- Grants update: The committee has determined the winners and is now starting to send out congratulatory emails.
- Community Call #7 happened almost two weeks ago.
- The entire Taiko team is going to be participating in various Devconnect events in November. Will share more info soon.
- The Taiko Community Advocate Program has closed. We’re now going through the applications and will start reaching out to potential Advocates soon.
- Based sequencing ft. Justin Drake: Part 2.
- Prover pools: Opening ZKPs to a wider audience.
- ZK-VMs: Current landscape, performance, and open-source ethos.
- Cecilia participated in a Twitter space organized by MetisDAO titled
“Unlocking the Future: Exploring zkEVMs, zkVMs, and More in Web3.”
Threads and articles
Rollup Term of the Week
story_hvs on Discord.
Thanks for reading the twenty-ninth installment of Taiko Tuesday!
Got any feedback or would like to collaborate? Send me a DM on Twitter or shoot a message here on the forum.