Taiko Tuesday is a community-driven bi-weekly newsletter covering the ins and outs of Taiko, a decentralized Ethereum-equivalent validity rollup.
Let’s get into it!
- Total transactions: 3,676,697.
- Total blocks: 935,890.
- Average block time: 5.6 seconds.
- Total wallet addresses: 569,382.
- Total unique provers: 2,705.
- Total unique proposers: 6,116.
More stats: https://explorer.jolnir.taiko.xyz .
- Taiko partnered with Aspecta to foster dev growth across the Taiko ecosystem.
- An update on how Jolnir has been doing since launching a month ago.
- Latest changelogs released.
- Devconnect update: We’re finalizing the last events and will soon post a thread with all of the events that the team will attend (around 15). In the meantime, here’s a few that have already been announced:
ZKRC #15 Community Edition has been posted.
Brecht posted a new research post on booster rollups.
- Daniel Wang did a podcast on type-1 ZK-EVMs and more.
Rollup Term of the Week
story_hvs on Discord.
Thanks for reading the twenty-ninth installment of Taiko Tuesday!
Got any feedback or would like to collaborate? Send me a DM on Twitter or shoot a message here on the forum.